“The Allen County Bar Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to promoting civic engagement and knowledge of the law. To accomplish our mission, we gather and direct resources to programs and organizations that educate individuals in Allen County and Northeast Indiana about civics and the law.”
The Allen County Bar Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) organization in 1989 through the generosity of the attorneys practicing in Allen County.
Programs and Projects Supported:
- We the People competition for elementary, middle, and high school.
- Preservation of the Allen County Courthouse.
- Legal Opportunity Scholarship
- Legal information programs for the public.
- Volunteer lawyer services.
Helping Allen County be a better place, legally!
If you wish to support the ACBF, please click the DONATE NOW button below. You may designate your contribution for a particular program or for general purposes. You may also make a donation in memory of someone or to honor someone for his/her contribution to the legal profession.